Truist CIS Cyber Engineer in Raleigh, North Carolina
Req ID: R0026981
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Security Analyst serves as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the field of application security and collaborates with application developers to gain a detailed understanding of the cyber threat profile for Truist’s business applications pertaining to open source. This individual is responsible for cataloging, analyzing, and providing security consultation for open source libraries and frameworks used by applications. Additionally, this resource will be tasked with executing Static Application Security Testing (SAST) against distributed applications involving application onboarding, assessment execution, providing vulnerability remediation support, and vulnerability remediation verification. This individual is also expected to provide support for ongoing software security initiatives broadening the definition and adoption of secure software implementation, design, and architecture. Position is a part of Truist’s Application Security Center of Excellence.
- Responsible for cataloging, analyzing, and providing security consultation for open source library and framework security remediation efforts
- Aid in the establishment and implementation of open source scanning and SAST tools and related processes across the development organization
- Engaging development teams to discuss vulnerability findings and devise remediation plans
- Assess the attack surface of Truistbusiness applications detailing vulnerabilities and remediation options
- Take part in S-SDLC activities such as application security code reviews
- Participate in the creation, maintenance, and communication of BB&T’s secure coding standards, guidelines, and examples
Contribute to Truist’s application security training curriculum Position Requirements
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline
Working knowledge of the OWASP Top 10
- Working knowledge of build integration tools (maven, Jenkins, chef, TFS Build)
- Experience with SAST products
- Experience with Java open source libraries and frameworks Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.