Truist Cybersecurity Program Senior Strategist - Resiliency Testing Analyst in Raleigh, North Carolina
Req ID: R0035665
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Provides technical expertise and leadership to internal business clients for their Cybersecurity related projects and initiatives by working with Corporate Information Security Management, external vendors, and internal lines of business. Responsible for oversight and communication of the cybersecurity programs, which includes: providing strategic direction, financial oversight, and investment prioritization of new security controls/initiatives to address emerging threats; managing portfolio reporting and delivery of cybersecurity controls/capabilities to address risks in our environment.
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below.
• Facilitate the development, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of Application Cyber Resilience Plans • Support the development and maintenance of Application Cyber Resilience testing scripts and exercises simulating cyber events • Participate in Application Cyber Resilience testing exercises with application teams and other subject matter experts • Support the documentation of results from Application Cyber Resilience Testing exercises and facilitate the remediation of findings • Participate in and support the evaluation of the relevant cyber threats for applications to be tested • Develop, document and deliver program information, presentations, and reports in support of the Cyber Resilience program • Collect relevant program data, synthesize useful information, and provide program metrics • Schedule and facilitate meetings with all necessary departments to coordinate cyber resilience program efforts • Participate on IT, resilience, and technology continuity projects and activities as needed • Provide subject matter expertise to internal customers, partners, and key contributors • Support the ongoing maturation of the Cyber Resilience Testing program through collaboration with teammates and program participants
Collaborate with lines of business and internal IT groups in evaluating and gathering technical requirements for business clients’ projects and initiatives. Research clients’ requirements to develop potential technical solutions by interacting with any internal and/or external solution providers and subject matter experts. Communicate and document potential solutions, impact analysis, benefits/risks, implementation requirements, and recommended approach. Oversee and conduct a variety of analysis to guide program strategy and develop short- and long-term plans. Make recommendations regarding cybersecurity related projects and initiatives. Consults with business leaders on the development of policies, processes and practices. Remain aware of the corporate technology, infrastructure, standards, processes, and strategic direction and use these tools to help guide the client in accomplishing their business goals. Qualifications
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Knowledge/Skills 1. Demonstrated experience and proficiency in creating and validating Cyber Resilience Plans and/or IT Disaster Recovery plans. 2. Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business field, or equivalent education and related training, accreditation, or certification 3. Five years of demonstrated progressive experience in information technology areas of application, networking, telecommunications, database, servers, security and web in a medium to large corporation at the enterprise level, or similar consulting experience 4. Clear ability to express complex multi-disciplinary technical/telecommunications and cyber concepts in terms that are understandable to all levels of Lines of Business, corporate management, and IT service providers both verbally and in writing 5. Ability to grasp the ‘big picture’ of cyber resilience by considering current cyber threats, vulnerabilities, and application environments 6. Excellent understanding of client service models and customer orientation in service delivery
Knowledge of financial services industry and all applicable regulations and industry standards Cyber security certifications such a CISA, CISSP
- CBCP Certification or 3 years related Business Continuity Planning or Disaster Recovery experience
- Understanding of Network Operations Center (NOC) and/or Cyber Security Operations Center (CSOC or SOC) practices and procedures
- Demonstrated proficiency in systems integration involving both IBM Mainframe legacy systems as well as distributed systems
- Program management/supervision experience
- Project management experience
Other Job Requirements / Working Conditions
þ Sitting(if checked, indicate frequency)
Constantly (More than 50% of the time)
☐ Standing(if checked, indicate frequency)
Choose an item.
☐ Walking(if checked, indicate frequency)
Choose an item. ☐ Bending(if checked, indicate frequency)
Choose an item. ☐ Lifting(if checked, indicate pounds)
Choose an item.
þ Visual / Audio / Speaking
Able to access and interpret client information received from the computer and able to hear and speak with individuals in person and on the phone.
þ Manual Dexterity / Keyboarding
Able to work standard office equipment, including PC keyboard and mouse, copy/fax machines, and printers.
Able to work all hours scheduled, including overtime as directed by manager/supervisor and required by business need.
þ Travel(Must select one)
Minimal and up to 10% Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.