Truist IT Distinguished Technologist - Full Stack Engineer in Raleigh, North Carolina
Req ID: R0030153
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Serve as authority on numerous leading edge, complex state-of-the art technologies, theories, and/or techniques. A senior leader of the organization; serves as leader, collaborator, innovator, role model, champion and subject matter expert.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Lead existing and emerging technology and development processes, ensuring that technologies and processes are aligned with the goals and strategies of the Truist business strategy.
- Develop/invent highly innovative Platform as a Service type solutions within multiple technologies, theories and/or techniques that impact IT strategy.
- Train team mates on critical infrastructure platforms like: Openshift, Datapower, BPM, Microservices, WebSphere, Tomcat, Database, and messaging (MQ).
- Identify and develop/automate revolutionary business opportunities with significant impacts on the direction of IT Services and TRUIST’s financial results.
Build strong partnerships with senior management to drive development of TRUIST’s strategy across IT and other functions. Required Skills and Competencies: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 10 or more years of industry-recognized experience and leadership
- Business acumen and effective communication skills
- Ability to establish strong relationships with the corresponding technical community
- Ability to serve as a visionary concerning future technological capabilities and operational scenarios; ability to create new business models and technologies
- Ability to create change
- Ability to unify activities within the TRUIST technology community, coordinating with other businesses and engineering organizations as needed
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
Ability to travel, occasionally overnight Desired Skills:
Master’s degree Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.