Truist IT Risk Section Manager in Raleigh, North Carolina
Req ID: R0031224
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Under the direction of the IT Risk Program Manager or ITRMS Manager, perform responsibilities associated with implementing/maintaining a highly effective IT Risk Management framework throughout BB&T Corporation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
* Coordinates and oversees the implementation, monitoring and/or management reporting of the IT Risk Management Program.
* Responsibilities associated with maintaining technology risk/control framework and assessment program to ensure alignment with industry risks, trends, new technologies and new/changes in regulatory requirements.
* Apply appropriate mathematical and statistical techniques to effectively model technology risk, to include: assessing existing and needed data sources; stress testing and validation; validation of qualitative risk assessment results against quantitative models.
* Assist in full lifecycle management of technology based risk and controls library.
* Perform quality assurance exercises for technology risk and control based assessments.
* Maintain current and complete process governance documentation. Required Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, Banking or equivalent education and related training
- 8+ years of experience in a financial institution with emphasis on risk management or equivalent work experience and training
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with a multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong execution and delivery skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in database design software
- Advanced proficiency in technology applications, such as Microsoft Office software products Desired Skills:
* Strong understanding of networking, identity management, monitoring, logging, vulnerability management, and concepts; depth of understanding with security concepts, protocols and configuration (authentication, authorization, encryption, PKI) with knowledge of IT operating models and processes and experience hardening infrastructures & systems and developing highly available & scalable systems is a plus
* Experience with the practical application of risk data aggregation and quantification and understanding of industry approaches, such as FAIR
* Knowledge of data analytics, reporting, and associated tools (e.g. Tableau)
* Experienced with RSA Archer GRC platform use and capabilities Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.