Truist Senior Genesys IVR Developer in Raleigh, North Carolina
Req ID: R0029804
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Derive technology solution specifications and supporting non-functional requirements from business requirements and design solutions that support core organizational functions while assuring high availability and other performance goals. Gain organizational commitment for technology systems and software plans and assist in evaluating and selecting technologies required to complete those plans. Provide integrated technology-related technical expertise and leadership across various technical domains, from conceptualization and project planning to the post-implementation support level. Principally works, under limited supervision, with Business Unit (BU) personnel, external vendors, and internal IT Services personnel including Enterprise Architects, Application Development Services (ADS) Architects, Project Management, Information Security and other IT Operations Services teams to develop solution specifications in compliance with corporate technology and architecture standards.
Provides strong knowledge of Call Center Technologies, including CTI applications using Genesys, and MS SQL. Maintain and manage Genesys Routing, Framework and reporting. Responsible for supporting call center routing strategies and have experience with Genesys reporting, URS routing, SIP and GVP technology. Shows good understanding of Genesys (CTI) infrastructure. Understands the Genesys infrastructure quickly to analyze the issue and apply the best fix. Ability to communicate well with technical and non-technical users.
Seeking candidate with the following experience:
- A working knowledge of Genesys Systems Architecture to create and maintain Routing Applications and Configuration Objects.
- IVR development and programming experience in C# a plus. Experience with migrating Genesys on-prem solutions to cloud solutions is also a plus Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Provide technology solution expertise, technical leadership, requirements, and assistance to Systems Analysts, Systems Engineers, other Solutions Architects, and application development teams.
- Confer with end-users, clients, or senior management to define technology requirements for complex systems and solution development.
- Where applicable, design, and oversee development and implementation of end-to-end integrated technology solutions.
- Document the company’s existing solution architecture and technology portfolio; make recommendations for improvements and/or alternatives.
- Develop, document, and communicate needs for investing in technology evolution, including analysis of cost- reduction opportunities.
- Liais with Enterprise Architects to conduct research on emerging technologies and recommend technologies that will increase operational efficiency, infrastructure flexibility, and operational stability.
- Develop, document, communicate, and enforce a policy for standardizing systems and software as necessary. Required Skills and Competencies: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business field, or equivalent education and related training
- Five years of demonstrated experience of technology solution design and delivery in multiple information technology areas in a medium to large corporation
- Exposure to and solid working knowledge of systems integration involving both IBM mainframe as well as distributed environments involving Internet Protocols
- Ability to derive technical specifications from business requirements and express complex technical concepts in terms that are understandable to multi-disciplinary teams, in verbal as well as in written form
- Ability to grasp the “big picture” for a solution by considering all potential options and impacted areas
- Aptitude to understand and adapt to newer technologies
- Excellent understanding of client service models and customer orientation in service delivery
- Demonstrate proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
Ability to travel, occasionally overnight Desired Skills:
Typically, 4 to 6 years of IT experience, 4 years' experience in Contact Center development and 4 years' experience in Genesys Computer Telephony Integration development.
- Proven interpersonal skills working in a team environment, creating a motivation for high achievement. Interested individuals must have strong process orientation in Development and Testing Methodologies and a dedication to customer service and satisfaction.
- Must understand technical problems and solutions in relation to the current, as well as the future technical environment.
- Must be able to recommend plans to integrate new and existing processes. Knowledge and experience leveraging both telephony solutions and business process improvements. Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.