Truist Software Engineer II - Alerts Product Systems Analyst in Raleigh, North Carolina
Req ID: R0030612
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
The Product Analyst will be responsible for translating strategic needs into executable tasks, working with cross-functional scrum teams to ensure execution on those requirements for Client Messaging platforms and APIs.
Deliver technically complex solutions. Perform system integration support for all project work. Consult and partner with the business product owners to understand the end goal and offer solutions and recommendations during the design.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
* Lead the scrum team’s priorities in PI planning, sprint planning, and other agile ceremonies; working in collaboration with product managers, experience design, & a variety of technology partners
* Align with product managers to clearly articulate product strategy for the Client Messaging domain to the scrum team
* Work with Product Management Teams, Digital Applications Teams, Line of businesses, Enterprise Architecture team, Enterprise API Delivery and other technology teams to ensure their solutions effectively address program priorities while balancing client experience and technical integrity for Client Messaging and Alerts through email, secure message, SMS, chat and messaging platforms
* Operate with little supervision and troubleshoot complex problems, to recommend appropriate actions
* Write user stories & groom the scrum team’s backlog; in partnership with the team
* Manage release-specific business documents, such as support models, go/no-go approvals, internal release notes, and more
* Provide product demos to key stakeholders
* Lead production business validations, in partnership with product managers
* Partner with scrum teams on rollout and post-production support
* Work on multiple highly visible, business critical projects and initiatives simultaneously
* Brainstorming new features, improvements and enhancements
* Possess strong understanding of Digital Services, APIs, Service Oriented Architecture/Enterprise Service Bus, Application Integration and how these services are leveraged by consuming applications
* Exposure to API development, testing and implementation
* Adept at cutting through the clutter of information and focusing on what’s most important
* Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
* Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams without formal authority
* Comfortable in a fast paced, growing environment
* Comfortable with ambiguity, leading autonomously and making independent decisions
* Skilled relationship builder who can work seamlessly as part of a cross-functional team
* Ability to identify problems, analyze situations, make independent decisions and proactively develop recommendations
* Ability to think broadly across functional areas and channels and proactively reach out to appropriate contacts as needed
* Demonstrated informal leadership across a broader team or across organizations
* A confident communicator who can articulate the strategic vision and gain alignment with other parts of the organization
* Demonstrated technical acumen and an ability to work with the technology organization to align product and technology roadmaps
* Proven ability to use data analytics, research and testing methodologies to drive business decisions
* Experience defining and delivering large-scale digital initiatives including requirements gathering, testing and communication planning
* Proven ability to conduct research into software issues and products as required
* Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
* Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
* Ability to travel overnight, if required
* Client Messaging Product/System Analyst will be part of the Digital agile development team to ensure the successful development of defined initiatives and solutions for our retail, small business, wealth and commercial client and tackling the opportunities to provide exceptional client experiences for those clients. Required Qualifications:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Bachelor's Degree and four to seven years of experience or equivalent education and software engineering training or experienceIn-depth knowledge in information systems and ability to identify, apply, and implement IT best practicesUnderstanding of key business processes and competitive strategies related to the IT function
* Ability to plan and manage projects and solve complex problems by applying best practices
* Ability to provide direction and mentor less experienced teammates.
* Ability to interpret and convey complex, difficult, or sensitive information
Education, Background and Preferred Skills
BS/BA (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent field required
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in retail banking or financial services industry managing digital products; minimum of 2 years focused on (product) development and/or (product) marketing
* Knowledge of Client Communication platforms such as email, SMS, and secure message
* Knowledge of Agile software processes including Scrum and Kanban
* Agile / SAFe certification and/or experience is a plus Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.