Truist Storage Analyst - IT (Raleigh, NC) in Raleigh, North Carolina
Req ID: R0036161
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
The Storage Analyst position will be responsible for reporting, tracking and creating dashboards on the effective delivery and support of the Storage team. This would include tracking of availability and uptime of NetApp storage, Brocade SAN, and Cisco UCS as well as Cloud based solutions such as AWS. This position will support the team in efficiency and cost reporting on the existing storage and SAN fabric infrastructure.
Candidates must have the ability to work rotational schedule- (4) 10 hour days ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
* Will include instrumentation and operational functions using the NetApp OnCommand Unified Manager suite of tools- Insight (Assure, Platform, Plan, Balance), Performance Manager, System Manager, Workflow Automation, My Autosupport, Snap Creator Framework, and SnapCenter. Minimum Requirements:
* The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* 4 Year Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Information Technology
* 1-3 years of experience in system design/architecture that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position
* Extensive knowledge and recent work experience in troubleshooting, implementing and supporting enterprise storage, SAN, storage management and security related technologies and platforms Preferred Requirements:
* 1-2 years' experience in AWS cloud services, automation, scripting (Python, PowerShell)
* 2 years of experience in an enterprise storage and SAN, complex design, implementation and troubleshooting analytics Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.