Truist Systems Consultant with Microsoft Server Admin Exp in Raleigh, North Carolina
Req ID: R0030126
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Design, document, implement, tune, enhance and debug complex technology solutions. Provide system design, business process analysis and design support for developing solutions for interfacing business and computer application systems. Develop or modify procedures to solve complex business problems using process analysis, design, simulation, application capabilities and industry requirements. Lead as a technical manager working on all phases of systems analysis up to the enterprise level of the organization's business processes and systems.
Seeking candidate with the following experience:
- Microsoft Server Admin skills
- SQL Server Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Lead analysis efforts to gather, formulate, define and design solutions to the most complex business problems.
- Analyze complex requirements, plan and design large-scale business applications using structured analysis, data modeling and information engineering.
- Instruct, direct and check the work of assigned/less experienced Systems Analysts and serve as project leaders for all sizes of systems projects.
- Ensure user experience considerations are incorporated into solution requirements and design.
- Provide team members with assistance solving complex application-related problems, such as malfunctions and difficult to identify program problems.
- Develop, document and revise flow chart’s system design procedures, test procedures and quality standards.
- Review and analyze applications, to include performance results, to locate code problems.
- Develop test strategy (e.g. test plans, test cases, and test scripts) to comprehensively test assigned enhancements to business applications. Provide guidance to a dedicated testing team on effective testing approach for assigned enhancements or problems.
- Maintain an expert knowledge of testing documentation and execution skills.
- Coordinate the installation of application enhancements and releases of new applications of moderate complexity.
- Expand or modify applications to improve work flow.
- Assess the usefulness of complex pre-developed application packages and adapt them to a user environment.
- Maintain an expert business and operations knowledge of direct and associated clients in order to add value in analyzing complex and highly integrated projects.
- Architect technical solutions to complex problems.
- Research and debug complex technical problems.
- Stay current with emerging technologies to include their strengths and weaknesses and their application to business solutions. Required Skills and Competencies: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology-related field, or equivalent education and related training
- Fifteen years of experience and high proficiency with the following Information Technologies: • Information security best practices • IT performance/scalability principles • Relational database technologies • Principles of a service oriented architecture • Mainframe, distributed, Web, and/or networking technologies • Design tools and techniques • Application development methodologies • Technology testing and change implementation best practices
- Highly competent communication and documentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team
- Ability to direct other team members and train others
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
- Ability to travel, occasionally overnight Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.