Truist Bankruptcy Analyst in Richmond, Virginia
Req ID: R0030835
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Essential Duties & Functions
- Responsible to ensure timely and thorough processing of active mortgage bankruptcy accounts.
- Monitors the status of active mortgage bankruptcy accounts and orders all necessary supporting documentation.
- Leads or participates in quality control audits to ensure the adherence to Federal, State and Local Bankruptcy laws, internal compliance standards, and investor, insurer, and agency guidelines.
- Handles inbound calls, responds to inquiries requiring research, and ensures completion of loan administration (e.g., updating reporting codes, coordinates loss mitigation requests, updates default reporting codes and completes monthly reports.).
- Maintains positive working relationships with outside counsel, vendors, and internal default teams (e.g. Foreclosure, Collections Loss Mitigation).
- Meets all performance standards and goals established by the bank. Qualifications
- 1-2 years of Mortgage, Banking, Collections or Equivalent experience.
- Strong communications and analytical skills.
- General knowledge of office software. (e.g. Excel, Word).
Eligible to manage or perform loan origination or servicing functions under Mortgage Investor or government agency guideline requirements. Preferred Qualifications:
- 3+ years of mortgage, default, collections, banking and/or bankruptcy experience.
- Knowledge of investor guidelines. Knowledge of systems (MSP, Clarifire, or Consumer systems). Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.