Truist Business Systems Analyst in Richmond, Virginia
Req ID: R0029718
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives for complex business systems based on industry best practices and Truist's IT objectives. Acts as the liaison among the stakeholders to elicit, analyze, document, communicate and validate business and system requirements using industry leading practices within the business analyst profession.
Ensures all requirements are fulfilled by the technical design. Reviews the test plan, test cases and test scripts ensuring traceability to all requirements. Applies industry best practices to improve Truist's current practices. Develops recommendations to improve processes or techniques. Determines the overall requirements gathering strategy and plans the requirements phase of the project including the work division strategy among the project BAs. Manages the progress and quality of the requirements gathering activities and adjusts the plan as necessary. Plans the risk response strategy to be used in monitoring and controlling all identified risks throughout the requirements process. Typically leads moderately complex projects and participates in larger, more complex initiatives. Solves complex technical and operational problems. Acts as a resource for teammates with less experience.
* Bachelor’s degree in and 5 years of experience as a business analyst or an equivalent combination of education and work experience. In-depth knowledge in information systems and ability to identify, apply, and implement best practices.
* Understanding of key business processes and competitive strategies related to the IT function.
* Ability to plan and manage projects.
* Ability to solve complex problems by applying best practices.
* Ability to provide direction and mentor less experienced teammates.
* Ability to interpret and convey complex, difficult, or sensitive information.
* Bachelor’s degree and 7 years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
* Mortgage, Banking or financial services experience.
* Experience working with several cross functional teams. Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.