Truist Foreclosure Specialist in Richmond, Virginia
Req ID: R0030425
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
The job responsibilities include monitoring the foreclosure portfolio for loans that may require reactivation or deactivation, review of loans in a suspended status, post-sale activity, liaison mailbox, spot checks for all processes performed by teammates and other assigned duties. All duties are to be performed according to Bank policy, as well as investor, insurer and regulatory requirements while achieving department expectations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Manage assigned loan population for strict adherence to applicable investor, insurer, bank and regulatory guidelines while ensuring all applicable systems have been documented properly throughout the process and retention of pertinent documents.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external business partners both over the phone and in writing.
- Monitor and initiate steps to ensure investor guidelines, regulatory guidelines and department expectations are achieved.
- Perform QC checks on teammates for all applicable processes as assigned &/or as needed.
- Minimize and manage risk through consistent and accurate application of Bank, investor, insurer and regulatory guidelines in relation to default processes.
- Achieve monthly standards for all processes performed (accuracy rate 98% or greater, scorecard rating of 3 or greater, efficiency rate of 90% or greater &/or as directed) Qualifications:
High School diploma or equivalent
Two years or less of mortgage experience in any combination of finance, operations, risk management, quality assurance, banking, or equivalent
Knowledge of basic collection, mortgage servicing and default servicing concepts and mortgage systems
Organizational skills with attention to detail
Verbal and written communication skills
Time management skills, ability to multi-task and goal oriented
Ability to obtain and understand basic operating principles
Capable of interacting effectively and professionally with team members and performing as One Team
Flexibility to adapt to frequently changing processes and procedures
Ability to maneuver through basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products, in addition to web conferencing technology (e.g. WebEx, GoToMeeting) and collaboration platforms (SharePoint) Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent education and related training
- Default mortgage experience
- General knowledge of Investor guidelines
- General knowledge of mortgage applications Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.