Truist Operations analyst in Richmond, Virginia
Req ID: R0029717
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Responsible for pulling collateral files, filing docs into folders in vault, able to keep good records on shared drive, audit notes and final documents that are in each file (audit is performed by using Agency guidelines, comparing the information on the note against our system) and shipping to new servicers ( labels are made for each box using UPS website, each loan is scanned one at a time with all pertinent information, such as address it’s being shipped to, box # and tracking #, then all loans are boxed and taken to mail room). Notification of shipment is sent to Transferor and new custodian with manifest attached, within required timeframes for Sale Transfers. Re-certify Notes for Acquisitions according to agency guidelines within required timeframes Responsibilities:
- Review mortgage documents within 24 hours of receipt
- Verify all mortgage products to insure compliance on systems
- Reconciliation of mortgage systems including MSP, Empower, CoDS, Lending Space
- Participate in various special project groups as assigned by manager or team leader
- Provide timely problem escalation to manager and/or team leader
- Pend on Empower or CoDS to notify the line of business group of any correction needed for salability of the note or final documents.
- Final Certification of original note on EMBtrust tracking system
- Reconciliation of weekly reports
- Creation of file folders for original note
Confirmation of original note received on origination system Lending Space for or correspondent line of business Other information:
Incumbent will work with Truist teammates across all lines of business and all departments and external vendors.
Incumbent must be self-starter and able to work independently as well as in a team environment with a good attitude. Requirements:
High School education or equivalent 2-3 years related Mortgage experience processing, underwriting and or closing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills as well as the ability to be professional and courteous across all functional lines of business High commitment to customer service and quality Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.