Truist Benefits Analyst in San Jose, California
Req ID: R0032480
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
The benefits analyst is responsible for assisting our client with the administration of all leaves, benefits and retirement programs, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and 401(k) plan. This is an individual contributor role with no team to manage.
About McGriff Environment:
McGriff Insurance Services is the 5th largest national group insurance agency in the US with over 7,000 employees. We are looking for an upbeat individual seeking a positive stable environment where hard work is recognized and growth potential is based on performance. McGriff Insurance Services is a company which truly values the contributions of its employees. McGriff has extensive training resources and professional development opportunities. This location is a very fast paced, open office environment working for a fintech client of ours. It does include juggling a number of items in a single day.
- Ensures the accuracy of all benefits enrollments in the HRIS to provide vendors with accurate eligibility information.
- Manages programs such as tuition reimbursement, 529 savings plans and student loan payments.
- Assists with new-hire orientations.
- Performs quality checks and audits of benefits-related data.
- Assists employees regarding benefits claim issues and plan changes.
- Distributes benefits enrollment materials and determines eligibility.
- Enrolls employees with carriers and process life status changes.
- Responds to benefits inquiries from managers and employees on plan provisions, benefits enrollments, status changes and other general inquiries.
- Assists with the open enrollment process.
- Provides necessary reports for allocation/billing charges.
Assists with confirming payroll deductions are correct Required:
Associate’s degree in HR or related field, but experience and/or other training/certification may be substituted for the education.
Three years’ experience in HR and/or benefits administration. Preferred:
Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field of study.
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) certification credential. Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.