Truist Mortgage Loan Consultant in Timonium, Maryland
Req ID: R0027667
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Counsels individual borrowers to ensure that they acquire a loan product appropriate to their individual circumstances. Assesses with customer the best options for the customer’s needs and makesrecommendations. Analyzes the prospective borrower’s income and debt and pre-qualifies the borrower for an affordable mortgage. Counsels the borrower in the home buying and financing process, advises on the financial and long-term impact of various products. Provides disclosures to the borrower, including Truth in Lending and Good Faith Estimates. Counsels and advises the borrower in understanding and clearing credit and other problems. Completes detailed applications at times and locations convenient to customers. Spends time outside of office in business development and consultation activities with borrowers, builders and realtors, and branch channel associates. Is registered and maintains active, The Company sponsored registration in the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLSR) and has been assigned a unique identifier number in compliance with the federal S.A.F.E. Act requirements. Responsible for creating demands for new loan business through proactive business development and consultation activities with borrowers, builders, realtors, and internal bank partners. Minimum Qualifications:
- 1 year sales experience or successful completion of the The Company Mortgage Associate Program.
- Mortgage products and regulations knowledge.
- Eligible to manage or perform loan origination or servicing functions under Mortgage Investor or government agency guideline requirements.
Satisfies regulatory requirements for holding the position, including determined by The Company to meet the qualification standards imposed by the Loan Originator Compensation rule of the Truth in Lending Act. Preferred Qualifications:
2 to 3 years of Mortgage or financial sales experience.
- Financial product marketing and solution selling experience.
- College degree in Business or Finance or equivalent work experience.
- NMLS Registration.
- Previous sales awards and leadership positions. Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.