Truist Release Train Engineer in Winston Salem, North Carolina
Req ID: R0029342
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Leads the configuration, testing, and/or release of application/software solutions into the production environment.
· Manage and optimize the flow of value through the program
· Establish and communicate the calendars for Iterations/Sprints and Agile Releases
· Facilitate Agile Release Planning readiness via fostering the preparation of Vision and Backlogs and via Pre- and Post- Agile Release Planning meetings
· Facilitate Agile Release Planning/PI Planning
· Aggregate Team Agile Release Objectives into Program Agile Release Objectives and publish them for visibility and transparency
· Assist with execution and Feature/Capability completion tracking
· Escalate and track impediments
· Encourage the collaboration between teams and System and Solution Architects, Engineering, and User Experience
· Work with Product Management, Product Owners, and other value stream stakeholders to help assure strategy and execution alignment
· Help manage risks and dependencies
· Encourage team level, program level and value stream level integration Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent combination of industry-related professional experience and education
· Demonstrated Release Train Experience planning, organizing and executing large scale projects from conception through execution using the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). Ability to coordinate multiple teams in a technology environment to deliver continuous value to business partners, technology teams and other stakeholders.
· Solid background utilizing an Agile framework (e.g. Scrum, Extreme Programming, Kanban, SAFe) in software development, such as 2+ years as an Agile practitioner, or preferred: 2+ years as a scrum master and/or 3+ years as program manager
· Experience with processes and tools supporting Agile methodologies
· Experience in stakeholder relationship and team building
· Expertise in Scrum including the values and principles, and how they are applied in large, enterprise environments
· Familiarity with modern software engineering techniques such as Continuous integration, build, deliver, test-driven development and other automated acceptance testing techniques
· Experience working with collocated and offshore teams Certifications
· Highly Preferred: SAFe Release Train Engineer (RTE), SAFe SM (SSM) or equivalent
· Desired: SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.